Monday, April 25, 2011

Phase 3 complete

Okay so I know it has been almost two weeks since I posted, but I didn't think that walls were cool and that people would want to see them.  I have been sharing this blog with my students and just about everyday they ask me so do you have more pictures.  I know some of you are like...Phase 3???  How many dang phases are there.  I don't know yet, but I figured the finishing of the walls and the beginning of interior stuff should be different phases.  I'm going to guess about 5 phases total...maybe 6.  The builder actually says there are 10 phases so I guess I doing good!!

 The kitchen with the window fully cut out (previous blog had it partially covered by drywall)
 Stairway with the banister added
 breakfast area with paint
 front with driveway
 me standing in master bathroom.  We were pleasantly surprised with the double doors that we didn't know we were getting
Another view of kitchen (there is no paint in this one lol obviously)

No comments:

Post a Comment